400 South 3rd Street, St. Peter, MN 56082  (507) 931-6174  Fax (507) 931-6195  Toll Free (888) 600-8533
BY Appointments Only, - St Peter Office Tue-Thurs 11am-4pm

Website Design & Hosting by


Questions and Answers

1.  Can I change my reservations after the tour has been paid for?
A: Most lower fares are VERY restrictive in regard to changes or cancellations.  Typically you are allowed to change your reservation, but you will be required to pay a change fee imposed by the airline or tour operator as well as any increase in costs for the new travel.

2.  Can the name be changed on my reservation?
A: On airline tickets, NO name changes are allowed at anytime.  Some tour/charter bookings will allow a name change, usually with a fee, if completed within a certain number of days prior to the departure of the flight/tour.  This varies by tour operator and destination.  You will need to verify the ability to make tour name changes directly with your booking agent.

3.  What documents do I need in order to travel?
A: Regardless of your destination you will need to travel with a Government issued Photo ID (such as a drivers license or passport) if you are over the age of 16.  The requirement of other documents such as passports, and visas will vary depending on your destination.  Please consult with your booking agent if you have questions or visit travel.state.gov for document requirements.